View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Can science explain these things of Jesus, Hallelujy - 05-02-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Science cannot explain anything important.

It cannot explain changing colors of cattle by making their mothers look at colorful twigs:

Genesis 30:37-39
37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.
38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

Science cannot explain talking asses:

Numbers 22:8-30
28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.
30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? and he said, Nay.

Science cannot explain unicorns:

Job 39:9-10
9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Science cannot explain the existence of four corners of the earth:

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

That's why we cannot trust empirical science - we can only trust God:

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Yes,sister.praise the name of Jesus

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.