View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Sweet Child Bride of Mine - 07-20-2018, 05:33 AM

Here's a new BONUS track on our Gold re-release of Sinless Psalms for Shithole Countries set to the tune (an improvement technically) of that Godless Axel Rose's Sweet Child O'Mine. Special thanks to Mrs. Hugh G. Dinkies for back up on the organ.

The years are creeping up, feeling awfully lonely,
Big beautiful Baptist gals just ain't doing it for me,
Look elsewhere,
In some smelly third-world shanty,
Smiling brides to be, sure ain't scanty.
So I sent my order, ship to a special place,
the Godly USA,
Cause I'm tired of waiting so long,
so I'll take a wife for pay,

Whoooooooa! Sweet child bride of mine.
Whhoooooooaa! Sweet child bride of mine.

She's got the grace and looks right down to a tee,
she ain't even yet hit puberty,
But that's okay for our nightly slumbers,
Read 31:17 in the Book of Numbers!
Of course she'll learn the American Way,
And act less Russian if she'd like to stay,
In a few more years, she'll be no frump,
There's hope, just look at Melania Trump!

Whoooooooah, sweet child bride of mine!
Whooooooooah, sweet child bride of mine!