Thread: Jorts?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Jorts? - 05-05-2010, 09:25 PM

Hello fellow Sisters and homemakers in Christ. I wanted to bring up the subject today of jorts, or as us older women know them as, cut-offs.

This is an excellent way of extending the life of a pair of denims that have worn through the knees, especially if you have boys that are near in age. Oldest boy wore out the knees? Just cut them off and you have a pair of shorts for the next boy in line.

Of course there are some rules that we should follow regarding these "jorts" (sorry, I just have trouble with that name, what was wrong with cut-offs?) Of course girls should never wear such a thing, they're basically pants and showing off knees is sinful and seductive. There is actually a website dedicated to jorts, so I'll use examples from there for each step.

One thing is they shouldn't be too tight.

Is this man living with a permanent wedgie? Time to retire this pair.

Here is a good pair, note that they come down to the knee, are hemmed (what a good wife this man must have) and are of a proper fit as to not impede the man as he walks. In fact he almost looks like our Good Brother Nobar.

Cargo pants can also be made into a nice pair of jorts

A smidge too short, my rule is that you should not be able to see butt cheeks or pocket linings when you cut them off.

The man has a nice pair, the woman should not be wearing them and this is a prime example of why

Although this man looks like a homer, I would say this is about the shortest you should go.

Boys, please let your mothers make them for you, else wise you may end up with uneven legs and it will look funny

Well there you go ladies, a way to extend the wear of that old pair of jeans. Remember that wasting things costs your husband money and that's a sin.

Drama queen