View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Oh wait now you are threatening me? And you want me to repent? Just what should I repent for, I am with out sin.
Do you say that because you feel it in your heart of hearts, or because someone else has told you to believe that? Any lie, however well-intended, will open the door for the devil into your life so be careful with unwarranted statements, they will do your soul more harm than good. Also, didn't Jesus say, when asked if He was good, that only God was good? Are you calling yourself better than Jesus? Or when the Pharisee stated his holiness, and the Publican his sinfulness, who was justified according to the good Lord?

I am a sinner, I struggle with it and at times I am almost drowning in it. I march on, determinedly, towards the kingdom, but I am not proud enough to say anything that even resembles your statement, and I think it does me good, anyway, make of it what you will, I am trying to share my experiences of what is both most biblically correct and what is best for the health or state of the soul.

God bless.

sas