View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AussieFinn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 03-29-2011, 02:30 PM

Ok, so I have been reading this thread with great interest and my sides are sore from laughter. I have heard of extremists before but you guys and gals really take the cake!

I am interested to know, what makes those of you who are constantly making racist remarks (looking especially at you ''I-Hate-Juice'') think that you will get into any sort of positive after life with so much hate coursing through you. Surely it is God's position to judge people (as individuals and not as races or countries) and decide their fate, not yours.

I would also like to point out that Finns are not Scandinavian. The countries that make up Scandinavia (Greenland, norway, Sweden etc) are Scandinavian because they speak an English/Germanic language. Finns do not, although Finland is quite often mistaken as being apart of Scandinavia as they used to be a part of the Swedish Empire many moons ago.

As for being Seal clubbers, Canada is now the only country in the world that still has laws aiding in the cruel hunting of baby seals for fur. Import, export and production of seal products was banned throughout Europe in mid 2009.

As far as being ''eskimos'' (another racist term used for inuits) they are far and few between these days. You certainly won't find them in Lapland (North of Sweden, norway, Russia and Finland) but rather closer to your home in America, Alaska. They are rapidly dying out though as their homes are literally melting from beneath their feet. But lets not discuss a real issue such as a dying race of people because evil hippos from the firey underworld is far more of an issue.

As far as the Moomins go. Each person is entitled to their opinion I suppose and I do love a good conspiracy theory but c'mon. If you can lump the moomins into a satanic category then you could lump any cartoon, comic, movie, book or story in there (Snow White and the seven dwarfs would really shake your bacon!). The Moomins teach the values of sharing what you own with those around you and accepting one another of their physical appearence, beliefs, dress sense and what have you. Someone said that the devil has made them look cute and fluffy (although I am yet to spot a fluffy hippo!) to lure young ones towards them. Does that mean that I cannot trust dogs? or cats? or baby seals? They poop in public and pee on cars, they are cute and fluffy therefore MUST be a tool of the devil trying to lure our children into public defication and rubbing butts across the carpets!

Wow! An essay!

I hope your all as passionate towards a charity of some kind as you are towards your faith.