View Single Post
(#12)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Are Roleplaying games Evil? - 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
You didn't read my whole statement Dances. Do you think rape is something good to fantasizes about and turn into a game?

Rape is a crime - of course I don't endorse violence.
Rape fantasy, on ther other hand, is something that several members of LBC seem to enjoy immensely. As long as they don't act on it, you can't do anything about people's fantasies, no matter how violent they may be.

I see nothing wrong with reol-playing games, especially if they allow people to vent their frustrations in a safe setting. I'd much rather see someone get rid of their pent-up hostility by rolling a die that says they killed someone with a magical dart than have them go out and kill a real person with a real weapon.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!