View Single Post
(#4)
Old
(not a Jew)
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Christ-Killer Silver Tither

David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.David Goldman has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus - 09-04-2009, 05:11 AM

Amen! How many pleasant surprises will we receive in Heaven, when we find out about all of the deathbed conversions that we never knew about! What awesome testimonies that some of the worst scum of the Earth can tell us because they were able to eliminate a lifetime of abomination with their last breath by simply calling out to Jesus. Just like the thief on the cross next to our LORD and Savior in Luke 23:
Quote:
39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Just thinking about meeting Brother Dahmer makes me so proud to be a True Christian™

_
_

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.