View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-07-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
Remember the good old days when teachers would beat the lefthandedness out of a child? With my brother they went as far as tying his left hand to his desk so that he couldn't use it.
Wise words dear Mr. Campell - Wise words indeed. I can only amagine how glad your brother must be today, knowing that God made the teachers disciplin in time him for his discusting behavior. Would he have been a True Christian™ today if he was still a "leftie"? - I think not.

What happened to the good old days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Christina View Post
I am so glad my husband forced me to use my right hand when we met.
Your are as blessed as you can be, having a gentle and understanding husband like this. As a husband my self, I know what kind of hard work it is, to disciplin your wife, but True Christian™ husbands are so full of love, that we will always take the time needed for a good beating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
Amen! I am glad to see somebody giving some much-needed attention to the issue of the disgusting, alternate lifestyle of being left-handed.

Of course normal people like us take for granted that our families and friends all use their right hand, but we forget that there is an underbelly to society, a dismal moral abyss of deviants who choose to defy nature and GOD and do everything with their LEFT.

Well, I certainly hope this helps them see the light.
You're absolutely right! If only more sinners would stop their awful behavior and accept Jesus, this would indeed be a better place to live. Again and again we try to tell them what will happen to them when they die, but only a few seems to care about God's words.
It makes me sad to see how many freaks out there still choose to mock Jesus by using their left-hand to do things, only the right hand were meant to be doing.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."