View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 10-30-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcat View Post
I'm very sorry if you feel threatened in any way by deal with I meant we had to support simple-minded people like you. Oh and I didn't capitalize the word bible because it is a brainwashing book but I cannot resists a woman's tempts so Bible, oh and guess what no fit of rage.
Why would I feel threatened? I'm protected by Jesus, you can't get any better protection. As for capitalizing Bible, whether you believe in it or not, it is the title of a book, which by standard grammar rules should be capitalized. But I see that you're one of those people who internalize their rage by trying to laugh it off. I wish you would let Jesus in, he could heal all of that anger.

Drama queen