View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Newbie to these forums - 08-24-2022, 05:32 PM

I am truly thankful that Jesus has seen fit to lead me here, Mrs. White. I am learning quite a bit during my stay here. That's really the main reason for my being here. The main reason I am here is this Church tells it like it is and does not water down the Gospel of Jesus. If people can't accept what's being said then too bad. There is no substitute for good hard preaching from the KJV 1611 Bible!

Blessings,
Robert W. Clark

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.