View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ahannah is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Because you're Hellbound pagan unsaved trash, I bet.

Absolutely. In fact, if you fail to convert to Christianity, He will do more than say unpleasant things. He will torture you for eternity in Hell. (No "purgatory" made-up nonsense like you Catholics prefer to believe.)

Nope. So why do Catholics claim to be Christians, and why do so many Catholic priests deny raping altar boys until they are arrested or sued?

Why? We have already determined that God does not approve of lying.

I haven't seen you respond to a single allegation with proof to refute it. Your saying that something isn't true isn't proof.

We don't hate you. We pity your confusion. We want you to understand, in no uncertain terms, the path you're on, and that CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN.

Could you show me where the Bible says this "love the sinner, hate the sin" nonsense?

Your making things up doesn't make them so, any more than this "worship mary and saints" nonsense Pope Nazinger supports.
The issue at hand here is not whether Baptist views or Catholic views are more correct than the other; the issue is that Catholicism is being portrayed improperly. To that end, the Catechism of the Catholic Church is perfect proof for refuting the above allegations, since it is a comprehensive guidebook to what Catholics believe. Plus, it is a reputable guide to what we believe since I doubt you could find a Catholic priest or otherwise who would deny its validity in explaining what we believe.

As far as "love the sinner, hate the sin," I never claimed that it was in the Bible. It is not. It is merely common sense, and a phrase that is used quite often among Christians of many denominations, including Baptists. It is not exclusive to Catholics, and I thought that since you are Christian, you would have heard it before.

Catholics are Christians. We believe in God.

And do you believe that God tortures people in hell? I ask this out of mere curiosity because I do not know if you mistyped, if I misunderstood, or if that really is your belief. I do not believe that God, in His loving nature tortures anybody.