View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash

Aziz Mahood is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 11-03-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Where does any of that say "Also you will be infallible and granted mystical powers and everyone should call you Father"?

Where does any of that say "Also you will be infallible and granted mystical powers and everyone should call you Father"?

Clement was not a Christian, he promoted Stoic-inspired heresies like the idea of "adultery within marriage" instead of God's Truth.

Origen was not a Christian. Even the Catholics admit that, since the Fifth Ecumenical Council pronounced 15 anathemas against Origen in 553.

Good source bro.

None of that says anything about the legitimacy of Damasus' claim to be Peter's successor.

Quoting Stephen saying "Yeah, I'm definitely well holy and that" still doesn't make it true.

And, as a disciple of Jesus and follower of Peter, I condemn the Catholics for building something false. Job done.

I don't have anything against Peter. I still can't see how this supports Damasus' claim to be Peter's successor.

Ambrose of Milan was a monster who persecuted Christians for being Christians. Do you agree with the way that Jovinian was treated for defending the Holy Insitution of Matrimony?

That's a quote from an anti-Christ, and as such has zero credibility. Here, I'll leave you with another quote, from a source with every bit as much credibility as Damasus.
Ahh... Clement who litature helped to promot the facily of Peters voyage to Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementine_literature