View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-10-2013, 11:29 PM

Why have you not been helped for your anorexia yet? You are deeply disturbed and need the help of both a doctor and a psychologist, if you believe that at 5'1 105 lbs, with a 23" waist, is fat. Either that or you just can't accept the fact that you are wrong, or you think you can get me to starve myself to lose weight, and die of anorexia. Sorry, but I know I'm far from fat, I know the dangers of both anorexia and bulimia. You cannot undermine my self confidence. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't even that.

I'm still waiting for proof that the Goth scene today is invested with drugs and prostitutes.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN