View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral Democrat Full of it

Please Flush Me is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Please Flush Me is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Millennial Generation: new political powerhouse, or pathetic losers as allways? - 12-12-2016, 03:13 PM

Oh Jesus Christ, I don't even know where to start with this one...

I mean, come on, you're part of the generation that raised us "millenials". You raised us to be "doubting and weak" - just look at how much belittling you do.

And then you say that everyone but the richest had their standard of living fall during the Great Depression. Seriously? The struggles a vast amount of your college students go through just to afford basic necessities is ridiculous. They have no standards because what's the point? They're just gonna have to be lowered anyway as tuition prices rise and minimum wage decreases.

Ooh, my favourite point. War! You wanna know why we don't have "our war", since according to you, the Iraq war isn't a real war. It's because we're not idiotic enough to jump headfirst into something so clearly dangerous and stupid without asking questions yet.

Actually, I think I wanna change my mind on that. I just realised, this is our war - against the racists, the misogynists, the bigots. We don't need guns as our weapons because after all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

I think I'm going to ignore that whole "lead deficiency" thing, because that's not even worth touching with a 10 foot pole.

I would like to finalise this by saying, that yeah, there are "millenials" that sweat as they work, or at least, there are here in Australia, where a large majority of our tradesmen are "millenials". Those that don't generally work in retail or hospitality or education or a million other occupations that allow society to function.

After all, how else would you be able to spread things like this if it weren't for "millenials" in the workforce?

Also, seriously? "The Greatest Generation"? Delusional much?