View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Lezbo Cherry-picker

Blanche_Locke is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blanche_Locke is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ladies, the Song of Solomon does NOT apply to you - 08-17-2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
What the world likes to label "racism" is actually adherence to directives from the Almighty regarding dangerous admixture. In the Book of Leviticus we read of God's command:

Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

If that isn't clear enough for you, in Deuteronomy, God spells it out more firmly.

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Now before you post your riposte, please consider that this is a Bible discussion-themed site. It is not a pull-whatever-you-want-out-of-your-back-pocket site.
Interesting, but I firmly believe in combining biblical principles with practical knowledge and common sense. And to me at least, it seems like it's saying that these are specific cases. Also, that command from Deuteronomy applied back then, in that special case.
"Pulling things out of my back pocket" is the reason I'm alive and successful right now, kiddo. You should try it sometime

Life is a cage, death is the key, all your drugs are belong to me.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.