View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Corporal punishment for children - Right or wrong? - 03-15-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
If you ask my opinion, corporal punishment on children should be a felony. No human being has a right to beat a child -- ever. It's simply an antiquated relic from primitive times and it does not teach the child anything. The other day I was down at the welfare office to see my friend who works there, Keishawn, and there was a woman with three kids, one of them a screaming child. He is going around the room, kicking people in the legs, just having fun. She started to scold him but to no avail. People were starting to get angry and looked at the mother like "Well, aren't you going to do something?". Sure enough, she caught the tyke and gave a firm slap across the boy's buttocks. He immediately stopped crying and running around.

At that point I whipped out my iPhone and called 911. I reported that a woman was beating a child senselessly in public. Cops came down quite quickly (amazing!) and arrested the woman. I am glad I did my part as a model citizen and put that monster behind bars where she belongs!
Another one of Obamas soldiers imprisoning a good Christian parent for doing nothing more than discipling their child like the Bible says we should.