View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default 09-23-2006, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcrain View Post
Hello All.
Pastor Al in another post referred to Australians as backwards.
My signature quote is backward as compared to KJV 1611.
My Question is Should I change it?
Quote:
Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsell of the vngodly: nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seate of the scornefull. (1568 Bishop's Bible)
The quote is from the KJV1611.. (Although very mispelled) Which is the first non-latin Bible btw.. (And the only TRUE BIBLE, PRAISE!)
So how could you quote an "earlier" version, in english?

You don't fool me for a second, demon!
Jesus will smite you for your attempts at trickery!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-23-2006 at 01:42 PM.