View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

haleyshmaley27 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT EAT AT POPEYES! - 07-12-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I typically avoid Popeye's and Church's mostly because of the high amount of negroes congressing there. A lone white pastor, walking into a den of violent negroes, wearing a $5,000 Italian suit and a Rolex is a prime target. It just so happens that negroes are even more violent around food, because of their animal natures.

I was watching the discovery channel and lions and hyenas get more rowdy and violent whenever an animal is killed. The animals fight over who gets to claim the prize. This is all jungle instinct and has never been properly bred out of the negro, despite generations of white men taming them.

No white person should ever go to a Popeye's, unless they're a cop with an arrest warrant.

You claim to be a man standing on God's word? Yet all I see in your post is words of hate and racism. You speak like an uneducated man on the matter of being a pastor. I pray that God awakens a true love, His love, into your heart that you may turn from your oh so destructive tongue. By the way this is coming from a white woman, that is a real pastor's daughter. Never once in the Bible does it back up the idea that black people are less than white people. Also the greatest commandment Jesus gave while He was on earth was to love God and to also love one another. FWI: THAT INCLUDES BLACK PEOPLE! Also it says not to judge. You judging someone off of the color of their skin is against the will of God. I would think nice and hard before posting stuff this like this because you are going to have to answer to God one day of how you were leading people astray with hate and racism because neither of those things are of God. BTW WE WERE ALL MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD! So when you call these people "negroes" or equivalent them to animals that is what you are speaking is the image of God because they are His children and creation too! Pick up your Bible and read it cover to cover! Your post sickens me with how unGodly it is. (Btw this comment has no regards to the Popeyes post. If you feel led by the Holy Spirit to not eat at an establishment because it serves food such as crawfish or catfish that were deemed unclean in the Old Testament, that by all means your personal decision and I respect that BUT if that is why you are boycotting it there better be a mile long list of other places you don't eat at for the same reason otherwise that is hypocritical. As far as the name conspiracy, I will choose to stay out of that debate.)