View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=Ezekiel Bathfire;373404]Yes - we help other True Christians as you point out in your next line - outsiders are not to be trusted

This applies to True Christians™ only
[\Quote]
and I am truly a Christian

[QUOTE=Ezekiel Bathfire;373404]
No, that's fine just remember not to associate with the unsaved trash.
[\Quote]
jesus did

[QUOTE=Ezekiel Bathfire;373404]
Terms? Racist? As Pastor for Tolerance and Diversity, I rather hoped that you would not quibble at the words but take the meaning. I see that you are one of those who call God racist and hate Him. May I remind you of this verse:

Ti:1:12: One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Do I need further to remind you of the races wiped out by The Lord of Hosts in His Plan to establish the righteous in the Land of Israel or his comments on Ethiopians?
[\Quote]

You are right. Judgement is the lord's and he has the authority and knowledge to determine if a race is corrupt. He can do that because he truly knows everything and he is God! We however do not know everything and should not act as if we are superior to others for we are not God. Only God can do that. So no further races need to be provided, I trust God in his decisions, not man though. I LOVE God and would never insinuate that he is rascist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire;373404
[FONT=Verdana
You seem to be suffering from a liberal conscience unsupported by your alleged beliefs. As you say you believe one thing and then profess another, I feel that you should look into your own soul and rip out that darkening seed of hypocrisy.[/FONT]
So you would label Jesus as a liberal then too? I am just trying to follow his principles.