View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, cheese-eating surrender monkey
Under Investigation

Pascal Tremblay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pascal Tremblay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pascal Tremblay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Scared Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist. - 02-22-2016, 06:44 AM

Hi. I know what you guys think about those who don't speak proper English, but it's not my native Language. I speak French and i'm from Quebec. I had to learn how to speak at school.

I used to attend church every sunday, but now, only rarely because i think it's boring. I'm sure y'all will judge me on that.

There's a lot of things i don't agree with here, but i keep on reading and it's what i like to do here in this forum.

I plan on enrolling for Force.CA army and i have a aptitude test to do in a week from today.

I'm no troll, i believe in god and in my doubts, i asked questions to myself: if god really exist and now i know. Why? Because in my sleep,something that i can't explain answered my question and it said that god exist with the voice of a woman. I also seen 2 eyes. I know it was a sign, i know that i wasn't in my head.

Yet, even after that fact, that god exist, i still have bad habits and to be honest, i want any help. I enjoy my current life-style way too much to change. Yet, i still follow the words of gods a bit, but as stubborn as i am, i don't follow or agree with all of his words.
Yet, i don't consider myself to be a bad person at all.

One day, in a City-bus, i was stuck in a spot where i had 2 choices: Stealing the wallet or giving it back before the person left. I took the wallet i ran-up on that person to give it back. I didn't steal it. So i know i'm a good person.

So i just want to believe that i can go to heavens if i do good from time to time and if not, then it is what it is. I can't change because i refuse to live a boring life and it's not fun to be a ''true christian''. Most video games, movies, TV shows or any other fun activities you guys chose to ban are things that i like to do daily.
With most of the things you ban, what is there left to do? Boring things i guess.