View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hi everyone. I had a sign and i know god exist. - 02-22-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal Tremblay View Post
Hi. I know what you guys think about those who don't speak proper English, but it's not my native Language. I speak French and i'm from Quebec.
Bonjour, Monsieur Tremblay! Welcome to this lovely forum! Let me reassure you that you are not the only English as a second language speaker here.

Quote:
I'm no troll, i believe in god and in my doubts, i asked questions to myself: if god really exist and now i know. Why? Because in my sleep,something that i can't explain answered my question and it said that god exist with the voice of a woman. I also seen 2 eyes. I know it was a sign, i know that i wasn't in my head.
I must admit, that I am jealous. I have been struggling with my own faith for some time now. If God exists, why does He allow so much hatred and cruelty to be committed in His name all over the world?

I am afraid that even if I received a sign as you did, I'd attribute it to a heavy dinner the previous evening, rather than a Supernatural intervention. I truly am a woman of small faith, but at the same time I fear that I will burn in Hell forever for that.

Quote:
Yet, even after that fact, that god exist, i still have bad habits and to be honest, i want any help. I enjoy my current life-style way too much to change. Yet, i still follow the words of gods a bit, but as stubborn as i am, i don't follow or agree with all of his words.
Yet, i don't consider myself to be a bad person at all.
I feel your struggle, as it is my own as well. Someone more versed in the Bible can point you to the exact verses, but I feel like maybe even if God does exist, He doesn't deserve to be followed. God as depicted in the Bible is a vindictive, cruel individual, who commands his followers to hate all sorts of people - including but not limited to people of different ethnic origin, people of different beliefs, homosexuals, and women.

I suppose that not following these commandments does make me bad person when we use the Holy Bible as the model of behavior, yet it doesn't make me a bad person if we use contemporary Western ethics as such model. It truly is impossible to reconcile these two models of behavior.

Quote:
So i just want to believe that i can go to heavens if i do good from time to time and if not, then it is what it is. I can't change because i refuse to live a boring life and it's not fun to be a ''true christian''. Most video games, movies, TV shows or any other fun activities you guys chose to ban are things that i like to do daily.
With most of the things you ban, what is there left to do? Boring things i guess.
That's the thing - do you prefer to choose happiness in this life or happiness in the afterlife?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.