View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything. - 12-26-2013, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
Yes, no or wait; is my answer. Maybe you should pray harder and I'll think more about it.
Your whim is my command, O Mighty One. I will wear my knees out for You, hungrily waiting to receive Your Spirit as well as Your answer to my prayers.

P.S. I hope You had the most Blessed of Birthdays! Did You get everything You wanted?

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!