View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, Christ-killing joo
True Christian™

Full of it

David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.David Rothstein is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Introducing post! - 03-25-2013, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sam Woo View Post
Very nice to meet all of you! I no know what Johnny Freehold mean when he say accept Jesus but I happy to accept! Look forward to meet you all in person soon! If you know good realtor in Freehold, you have him call me! Tell him I just take a look. Not buying today!
Good luck. I have offered the corn-fed denizens of Freehold several outstanding business opportunities that would have substantially increased the tax rolls, yet was shunned and denied because I am a Jew.

Be warned, the bigotry and racial hate will prevail over common sense. Freehold is a depressingly sad community of ignorant and insecure mouth-breathing fundamentalists.

Shalom,

David

Acts 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.