Thread: CREATOR Awards
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rev. Q has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: CREATOR Awards - 04-30-2011, 05:02 AM

Sri Sathya Sai Baba (b. 1926, d. 2011)

Indian guru, demon worshiper, charlatan who claimed to be able to perform miracles. Believed he was the reincarnation of Indian "saint" Shirdi Sai Baba, who in turn claimed to be the reincarnation of the god Dattatreya. Stated, "I am god. You too are god. The only difference between you and me is that while I am aware of it, you are completely unaware." Falsely claimed that Westerners (i.e. Christians) could follow him without abandoning their faith. Alleged kiddie-diddler who retorted the accusations with, "Jesus Christ underwent many hardships, and was put to the cross because of jealousy. Many around him could not bear the good work he did and the large number of followers he gathered. One of his disciples, Judas, betrayed him. In those days there was one Judas, but today there are thousands. Just as that Judas was tempted to betray Jesus, the Judases of today, too, are bought out to lie." Supposedly had 6 million followers at the time of his death.

CHANCE AT SALVATION:
It seems the LORD allowed Satan to send one of his many false prophets to India. From birth, Sai Baba's family claimed he was more than human by stating he was a "miraculous conception" and apparently some kind of genius (by Indian standards, mind you). The area where he was raised was near districts that contained higher densities of Christians, but that's about it.

GOD'S JUSTICE:
As a self-proclaimed prophet/guru, Sai Baba of course tried to predict his own death, in direct defiance of GOD'S WILL. He claimed he would live to be 96, and would stay healthy up until his death. GOD proved him otherwise by confining him to a wheelchair for half a decade, and finally in March 2011 was hospitalized with a respiratory infection. GOD teased his idol-worshiping followers by allowing him to stabilize, then finally smote him on April 24, 2011. Baba now has all eternity to proclaim how everyone is god, and I've a sneaking suspicion he'll find himself a pariah!

Member of Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 (NOT the Heretical Council of 1912!)