View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Godly woman
Forum Member

Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lady Sorrow has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Men ARE Smarter then women - 10-19-2006, 08:27 AM

Dear Lord, spare me from this nancyboy Fish! The vile homer has committed a sin in that he has forced me to agree with the hellbound Van HELLsing!

I can only imagine the line of people that were waiting to put that fork in! Vile blasphemous Mary-worshipping heathen!
You false Christians make me sick, spouting off your blasphemous lies!

I apologize to the Godliest of men for posting in the men's only forum, but (I see I'm not the only one...the witch HELLsing and Fish are here too...and Fish can hardly be counted as a man) I could not be silent when there was the opportunity to rebuke this simpering HOMER!!