View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Communist™ - will suffer for an eternity in Hell
Unsaved Trash

Commmmmunnissss Marxist

Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Now this girl gets it. Learn to speak Americanish! - 11-07-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamarr View Post
Wow, you people created a fake account to talk to me.... Very interesting if you wanted to know what type of communist I am you could have just asked. I am a Anarcho-Communist
I'm so sad to hear that. Anarcho-Communists are not communists. We have defeated you in Krondstadt, and it was so easy because you can't obey a rule, let alone to follow any military commands.

Oh, and about the "fake" account, I can tell you that I have been involved in left revolutionary parties way before you were born, whenever you were born. For all I know, you are a fake, as all anarchist are.

Who said "What has anarchism, at one time dominant in the Romance countries, contributed in recent European history? Subordination of the working class to bourgeois politics in the guise of negation of politics."

Hint: he was a true revolutionary.

Acts 2:44-45
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.