View Single Post
(#26)
Old
True Communist™ - will suffer for an eternity in Hell
Unsaved Trash

Commmmmunnissss Marxist

Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Now this girl gets it. Learn to speak Americanish! - 11-07-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamarr View Post
I am guessing you are the bad type of communist, Red Army. The one almost killed off Russia.
The one who hides behind the illusion of a "Communist" community and on the inside is really a dictator who will become irrelevant to any other REAL communist government.
Your ideas are not acceptable and must be exterminated.
...One day...
I'm the only type of communist that there is, comrade Lamarr. I'm listening loud to the anthem of the IV International as I type this, and tears are falling while I remember the old days in Turkey, France, Norway and Mexico, when people like you were pursuing us.

You are nothing but a Stalin puppet, as all anarcho-communists!

You can kill the body, my friend, but the ideas are still alive!

Acts 2:44-45
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.