Thread: Mars
View Single Post
(#145)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Mars - 02-18-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Why do you need to ask us what we think? What God thinks is there in the Bible. Oh yes, I forgot, you're desperate to twist scripture to mean space aliens.

Just read it! It means what it says.
LINK
Quote:
an ancient Christian way of prayerfully reading the Bible that arose out of the ascetics and monastics of early Christian society……away from phones, music, television, the internet……find a room in your home, or maybe a corner in your own bedroom,
I can't do that Red due to the fact that I don't think there's a "god" to pray to. Do you want me to lie? It would be a lie for me to pray, and I don't lie to you (which is why you give me bad rep.) so why should I lie to God?

Quote:
means what it says.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning

That is a place, not a time. We don't know where that place is but we do know when it was

Genesis 2:4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

God made the plants and put them on the Earth, but first there were 4 things that took place
#1. get rid of the mist that went up from the Earth (science knows that this is true)
#2. cause it to rain (science knows this too)
#3. make Man
#4. plant a garden
verse 5 tells us that the plants were made FIRST, #1 #2 #3 #4 CAME NEXT (if you want to rule out #4 and just have 3 things, I don't mind) but the point, God's point, is plain. The plants were not hung in the sky til #1 #2 #3 and #4 were done were they?

We are told where they were.

Genesis 2:10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

LINK

When men go to new lands they name things for some place "at home" and it's the same here, on the Earth. A new "York" would get "New York" say but lakes and things tend to get new names so it's no big deal that we named things like that when we got here (Earth) from X (where we were when God did #1 #2 #3 #4) and that we can't find them now. They're not here. That's what your book says so I take that on board. Hope that helps.

But the big thing for me is, where would we go when we died?

Acts 1: 7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

PLEASE NOTE: I have not used the words "space man" or "star trek"

Now you say that where he went, we will go too. Where did those two white men come from? How did they get here? And if he went up at the speed we walk, he'd now be at Mars. I DO NOT THINK HE'S ON MARS but I do think it means the same place as where the plants were made.

Bear in mind that Man was the LAST THING put on the Earth and that man was made when there were no plants ON THE EARTH (and I don't think they'd just hang in the air til God came to plant them).

God taught men from a time when there were no men on Earth (and no Earth)

Proverbs 8:22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

We don't know where that was but we know it had a name and that it is a place (not a time). We are told it's where we are bound (a place) at the end of time (a time).

Jeremiah 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Which is where we came in, I think.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.