View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

jmun1116 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 50 shekels of silver in today's value? - 04-02-2016, 02:28 PM

I see this is a "Baptist" church forum but all of this stuff I see on here is old testament nonsense, as if your some kind of Jews like Moses or something. Do none of you realize we are no longer bound to the old testament as Christians? The stuff like in Leviticus about not marking your body or masturbating is stuff we're no longer bound too. The NEW TESTAMENT is a NEW COVENANT with GOD through JESUS CHRIST and it's what your supposed to follow if it's not in the NEW TESTAMENT then frankly it doesn't matter. I'm not condoning marking your body or masturbation by the way it was just an example. Read your bible because this is what it says. Also as CHRISTIANS we are heirs to the promise of Abraham by GOD we are the "Chosen ones". It has nothing to do with being Jewish by blood or a Semite by blood. Zionism has deceived Christendom, Orthodox Judaism and the Isreali Government is the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN as told by JESUS CHRIST himself. When the Pharisees where exiled in Babylon for 1000 years they picked up the Babylonian Mystery Religion that's also taught by the mystery schools around the world. They are not Jews like Moses was a Jew they do not believe in the ten commandments or the Old Testament like you think. They believe in the Talmud ABOVE ALL which is a direct affront to Jesus Christ and God Almighty.