View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, the singing dictator

Frenchie Liar Eurotrash Democrat Commmmmunnissss Glutton Mission to Korea Condemned Reaper Sinner Panda The AIDS

Location: Pyongyang, DPRK, not France, I have fake IP which currently say I am in UK
Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Who does you want for USA president in 2020? - 12-22-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
Greetings Marshall. I am Trevor McGregor, late of Kingston Jamaica and now here in Babylon to obtain an education. I was a supporter of Senator Bernie Sanders in the recent democratic process and I was very sad when he was defeated by Hillary Clinton but that did not keep me from working for the election campaign of Hillary and I was able to vote for her several times. Alas it was an unsuccessful campaign and now the old white man Donald Trump is the President.

I will be supporting Kanye West in 2020 because he is for the people and he is a Black man. Also his wife is named Kim Kardashian and she would make a wonderful first lady even though she is a white girl. Kanye is the kind of clear thinking Black man that we need as president in this country.

I myself am moving to Washington DC to be a student at Georgetown University. I will be a scholarship student because my forbearers were held as slaves and some of them may have been slaves at that university. I was previously a student at the University of Wisconsin in Madison Wisconsin and I almost stayed there because they are very enlightened and they are having a course there this spring on the problem of whiteness. I feel that such a course would be very enlightening but I also feel it would be better for me to be in Washington. More Black men are needed there even though my job at the State Department has been put on hold until Kanye can be inaugurated.

Jah Guide
Trevor
Hello friend Trevor. I am confuse as to why you are support Hillary Clinton, within the consideration that you are a man in black. It is not apparent to me that Clinton stands for the interests of men in black. She has called Robert Byrd (a KKK personality) her mentor, and has had a record of supporting segregation, amongst other things. What is your explanation for believing Clinton is a good candidate for men in black?

"When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt." - Deuteronomy 20:1

I like this one. If change "the LORD thy God" to the spirit of Juche and "the land of Egypt" to Japanese imperialism, then it can be used to metaphor Korea's struggle against the Western powers.