View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: A question for the Scotch - 05-09-2021, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Well, speak of the devil. Say, why are you pretending to be Scottish when you're very clearly a Punjabi Hindoo (Jeremiah 13:23)? If you actually want to fool people, try wearing plaid and eating haggis. Might as well actually do it right if you're going to be damned for bearing false witness anyway Proverbs 19:5).
I am very sorry, Mr, Lukes, that I was offending you, yes, and I am sorry if I will be offending you again, yes, but my ancestors were originating from Gujarati, that is a part of India that is different from Punjab, yes it is. Gujarati is the state, from where also Gandhi-ji was coming from, yes. Gujarati is the biggest state or country in the world that is almost totally vegetarian, yes. It has been a blessing for my ancestors. I am inquiring where your ancestors were coming from, Mr. Lukes, and if you are still representing the country of their origin or the United States, yes? I am sorry if I am offending you but I am now seeing that all gods including your jesus were supporting us in this election and that is making us strong and independent, yes. I am asking you, Mr. Lukes to try praying for our election to be overturned and then we could be seeing in an empirical manner, who Jesus is listening to, yes?

I am thinking that your Jesus is like the story of the blind men and the elephant, yes? Are you being familiar with it, Mr. Lukes? You are hearing the trumpeting sounds from an elephant's trunk as the answers to your prayers and my christian friends are taking the answers they get from the heart murmurs as the only ones and the russians are thinking that it is only the noise of the rumbling intestine that is their answer. But there is also the infrasound and the sound of the elephant's feet when it is stamping the ground, yes! I am sure that this is a metaphor that can not be offending you, yes?

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!