View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hateful Bigot
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Logical Thinking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 09-28-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Looks like you went a fair amount to a "wolves in sheep's clothing" church, not a church that TREATS THE BIBLE AS IF IT'S ACTUALLY GOD'S LETTER TO HUMANITY!

Do you even know what Love Thy Neighbour means? If a deaf person is on a train track, with a train coming straight for him, is it loving to just sit back and watch?

No! The loving thing is to come to his rescue. You have to push him out of the way. He'll probably fight, due to his confusion, so you'll have to fight to win.

According to you, it would be loving to sit back and watch people behave in ways that will result in them being tortured in hell for ever and ever. That's not love. That's sadism.

The loving thing is to come to their rescue. You have to push them away from sin. They ususally fight, due to their confusion, so we have to fight to win.

Ephesians 6 (The Message)

A Fight to the Finish

10-12 And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels.

13-18 Be prepared. You're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's Word is an indispensable weapon.

I know it's not the King James Version, but you get the point.

So basically its your duty to tell people when they are wrong. You have to use any means necessary. Could that could include torture, ridicule or worse? Truth, Righteousness and Peace seem to have NO place in most of the things you post Jeb. Everything you say seems to conflict with the ethics of the average "unsaved trash" Let alone grandma's who go to church every Sunday.

Even in the example you give you just highlight the sentences that suit you best and mostly overlook the other things.. I think the most powerful word in all of that is PEACE. Peace didnt get highlighted but all the parts about weapons did. Its so contradictory anyways.. who cares. Im just here til Zeke the Hitler of the wacko forum bans me anyway. I have ZERO rights in here... If you ask me these forums are anything BUT American.