View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus is xenophobic and so should we - 10-08-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
Oh, I assure you that Judaism is strong in my bloodline. I use terms here that are best understood for the audience, as any good writer or speaker does. Indeed, the word "Messiah" is an English rendering of the Hebrew word Mashiach, which means "anointed." It usually refers to a person initiated into God's service by being anointed with oil. In speaking with believers (which we use interchangeably with the word "Christian"), we often use messiah because it does not generally require further explanation for the gentile audience.

You are all quick to judge me, but I am here in this forum to help you understand that the Jewish people are intelligent, kind, friendly, and uphold the laws of society. We are not smelly, hook nosed, greedy, or blinded to reality, as some believers think we are.

I remain with you here in kindness and slow to anger.

Sincerely,
Michael Hezekiah Esq.
Atty at Law
Michael,
We are not quick to judge you. We just know that joos all hate Jesus, and anyone who hates Jesus is going to HELL.
You are quite unintelligent, because all you do is yap about Jewish nonsense in some other language. You are most certainly not kind and not friendly, because as I said, you hate Jesus.
I see your avatar picture, and if that doesn't count as a hooked nose, I don't know what a hooked nose is. And I'd bet if I were to run into you on any day, you would smell like corrupted seed in Malachi 2:3
And by the way, joos are ALL blinded to reality. Anyone who doesn't know that Jesus is the messiah, then there's something wrong with that person. And in this case, that person is you. Please seek Jesus, before it's too late

God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
Revelation 12:9
Job 39:9