View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster CAUTION - Underage Poster

kylinn0307 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: John 2:20 - How old was Jesus? - 11-09-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
Unsurprising though, seeing as 46 is approximately 40 years beyond the age of consent for altar boys; it would seem the Vatican's sexual deviance has polluted the truth regarding Jesus's true age.

My Christ is not an angsty, whimpering whippersnapper!

Yet, you've just broken the a commandment of God's law. In Exodus 20:4, it says, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"(KJV). You do not create your own version of the Lord, but rather the Lord tells us who He is in the bible. In Luke 3:23 Luke says that Jesus started his ministry when he was thirty years of age. His ministry lasted 3 years. What you say implies that you won't respect someone young. There are so many young people who are extremely wise and respected. What you are saying is very prideful and you should rethink what you've said. Some of the most influential Christians of this time are people like Trip Lee, a rapper who's only 26! He might not be in his fifties, but he's influenced many different generations to live for the Lord. Joshua DuBois, Obama's faith adviser, is only 31. He is respected by many because of what he does, especially former president Barack Obama.

If it makes you feel any better, I am under the age of 18. So maybe what I'm saying is invalid because of my age, but I genuinely want to make a Christian impact in this world. God bless.