Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
But what would I know what to do with no one to follow? I couldn't bear it! You atheists must lead very sad and somewhat anxious lives.
Oh, not at all! What you do, is whatever you want to do. Do what you want with your life. You're stuck in school for a good quarter or less of your life, then you work. "What to do?" Work, play, enjoy life, don't worry about being condemned every waking moment of your life. Relax. Have fun. We don't live sad nor anxious lives, no, we're FREE. If we did, we would surely convert to a religion that would stop that feeling. Notice how Atheists don't convert back into christians.

And I suppose you can't bare it because you're too weak without a God or belief. How typical. I'm not insulting you in any way, that's just what it seems like as of now, because Atheists live happy and fulfilled lives.