View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Krinsleth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Krinsleth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Krinsleth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "Just Forgive and Shut Up:" Christian response to sexual abuse allegations - 12-28-2020, 01:56 AM

"All fornicators have their part in the lake of fire" be it a man or woman, if committed rape, they sinned and aren't "godly" but rather on their way downwards unless they repent and learn some self-control. Saying that men don't have self-control is contradictory to the Bible, actually saying that, means that rapists "godly" men don't even have the spirit of God. Why?2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.

(you aren't godly if you don't have self control!)

1 Corinthians 9:27

But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
1 Corinthians 7:9

But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

18:9
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.