View Single Post
(#307)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

The AIDS Perv

Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 09-13-2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
So if the child doesn't want to sleep, you let it stay awake? If your child wants to play with fire, you let it? If your child wants to drink poison, you let it? If your child wants to cross a busy road, you let it?

Then you are a really really bad parent.
Well of course i would Teach it things from right and wrong, but i would not force it to like an idea and then force it to praise that idea once every week, i would not force it to be someone it isn't, i would not force it be a person that likes the opposite gender if it does not, i would not beat up my child just because it did something wrong
plus i am only 18, i do not have a child, but i know i'd be a damn good parent once i would have a child