View Single Post
(#1210)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-19-2017, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1993 View Post

You can hide behind your biblical justifications but I seriously hope this satire because selling your daughter for money well... it's Illegal and slavery. Last time I checked we live in THE USA not some biblical theocracy.

There are times I want to believe this is satire, but sadly no, and its not just Landover either. Human trafficking is everywhere, those poor girls. There is a strong belief that girl's are a man's plaything and he can do as he darn well pleases will us. It breaks my heart.