View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Messicant

BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: When Eve's Curse Visits - 12-31-2013, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneS View Post
You need a good spanking.
You should never question a man's authority.

I'm not gonna be part of something wrong by keeping quiet about it, ok? That guy has no authority over me, he's nobody to order me, and he needs to be put in his place like all the other guys here who think women are their property. If some man dares to put one single finger over me, he's going to have a very bad moment, because I'm nobody's toy

In just one day is gonna be 2014, is time to progress