View Single Post
(#140)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cool Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 03-18-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Your argument is garbled – I can’t make out your point here.

Jesus requires mankind to have Faith in Him – the only way to do that is to take Him as an example – a sort of “do as I do and as I say” approach.

Obviously, there is some test of faith, otherwise Jesus would not have gone on about “Those who cry Lord! Lord!”, would He?

We accept Jesus when we agree with everything He did and said and when our doing and saying becomes automatic and unthinking and His. At this point, if we have followed the instructions, then, we are Saved.

It is not the “willingness to be Saved” that Saves us, but the spiritual state that saves us.

Now although this may take some time to achieve, and although there is backsliding (I’m looking at you with your false gods and misunderstanding and believing the garbage that has been fed to you since birth) Jesus knows if your acceptance of Him is genuine from the start – He sees in the soul, He sees motive.

I genuinely believe that you think you have an answer, and it is a pity that you have been deluded by false prophets and the wiles of Satan because of you had made it to heaven, you could have had a word with that Patriarch, Job – he is renowned for his patience – I am not.

Please sum up your entire philosophy in 200 words – an “executive summary” if you will – it will help us both: you, as it will crystallize your thoughts and me, as it will save me reading something that may well be blasphemous.

PS - as far as you can, please keep to Jesus's Words, rather than Paul's - I feel they carry more weight, don't you?

Thank you.
Here is Jesus' word in John 3:16-18:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I am not saying we have a license to sin, God forbid, our mistakes will always have consequences. Salvation is automatically, sanctification a live long process.
You cannot get saved by believing faith wasn't enough. That downplays the power of Christ's blood atonement.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:21-23)

What is the father's will?

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:37-40)

A true Christian knows that Jesus does not make shallow promises like us.