View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Dream Husband/Wife - 05-27-2008, 01:31 PM

My, I have to say that you are looking fetching in that picture. ^^ A true likeness I am sure.

I sure can see some bottom quivering action happening there as you learn your Psalms.

Are you ready to repent?

Oh, I play the harpsichord, so you can consider me a musician...

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."