View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Beastiality

Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Communal Disease is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad and Doctors Lie! - 03-31-2016, 05:55 AM

My husband vaccinated our three adopted kids and now they're all autistic.Thank God for the beauty of Donald Trump's message.

I hope that they can cure gay before the kids catch it from me and Jeff (my husband). I don't want them to find themselves in the grip of Satan like I am.