View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
Not knowing whether she deserves it, it would be dishonest and morally offensive to me to give it. I will not give an apology where I am not at least partially sure it is warranted, and her last smiley makes me think she is immature and so not worthy of an apology.
I did suggest that any apology to Petal should be sincere.

But clearly you do not understand sincerity!

It is good that you did not feign same in order to be seen as "nice".

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.