View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it

getreal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.getreal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave! - 01-15-2011, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1305 View Post
So............you admit that you're wrong and have no idea what you're talking about.
I assume you didn't read what i had wrote, as it is not the word of the bible. I know i can't convince you out of your fanatical state of mind. But no, i am not wrong. You are the kind of people that fly airplanes into things. And no your not muslim, your extremists. Live in the real world. You are the people that deserve to be shot straight in the head.

You need to understand that you can't live like this. You act like primitive americans from back in the 1770s. Women, Black, And all the people of the world deserve the right to live independantly.

oh and this Ph.D pastor guy sounds like a rapist

"If you want, i can completely fill you with the joy of jesus, anytime you want"

Translated to normal peoples language

"Ill stick my hard dick in your pussy and pleasure it anytime, whenever you want"