View Single Post
(#504)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish poofter
Under Investigation

seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTHEISM - 11-08-2013, 06:32 PM

And here we have proof of your idea of assumption, you say i am a girl? I am in fact an 18 year old young man attending Jubilee church, and you have proved my point by placing me under investigation after raising a few questions as well as explaining my reasoning?