Thread: Help Me Choose!
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Help Me Choose! - 09-28-2016, 02:14 PM

He goes to work Monday through Friday, he has Saturday and Sunday off. George told me that they do have security cameras in the cases of a robbery or other crimes. Thank you for your prayers, and your compliment!

I didn't know if the no pets policy applied to animals in general, or if you kept your horses as pets. We have pets in our home, a German shepherd named Captain, a cat named Cheddar, as well as two unnamed fish.

We pray with our pets https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106127 and we use Captain as a guard dog, and we trained Cheddar to get the mail. We also discipline our pets when they do wrong, but never enough to kill them. I have a busy day and I can't afford to lose cheddar, if I had to get the mail every morning it would just be too much.

God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
Revelation 12:9
Job 39:9

Last edited by Anne Sayne; 09-28-2016 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Adding