View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who is Fifa, and why are Euro kickball players bribing her? - 06-01-2021, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Just to show how liberal Fox news has become, I was watching it the other evening, and they reported on some controversy in Europe involving kickball players bribing someone named Fifa.

For those who don't know, Eurotrash play a game called kickball and pretend it is football. Kickball is the same 'sport' publicly educated kids play on the playground during recess. Much like Joos, Europistanis have poor constitutions and can't play real sports, so they pretend this childish game is a sport and make a big deal of it. When through, they retreat to the locker rooms and have angry, shameful homer buttsex before heading home to their hairy wives where they consume kidneys, garden slugs, and pickled fish. Europe never invented feminine hygiene products or cuisine you see, so hairy wives and nasty foodstuff is par for the course there.

But I digress. Apparently these kickballers are bribing some woman named Fifa with millions of Euros-a 'currency' which is the European equivalent of the Mexican Peso, and just as useless in American vending machines.

Who is this woman, why are they bribing her, and why on earth would Fox news report on something so unimportant when they could have a team of reporters assigned to report on the Donald 24/7?
Well They Not Play Kickball,They Play Soccer, And Europe Is Not Trash at all, and Football (Or Soccer if you are british) is a very fun game, it may end up with some friendships, yeah maybe, but Football is very fun and not satanic at all, and yes it is considereded a sport and fifa is the definitive soccer company that programs the kinds of tournaments with football and Worldwide teams, so Football is not bad at all, Like Europe