View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

AngelClark is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelClark is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Selfishness makes America GREAT, except for the GREEDY poor! - 11-13-2010, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thicklette View Post
The poor I know are not greedy. There are many people living off of SSI or SSDI who are living off of less than $1000 per month. They do there best to make it. There are also the working class who has to work at minimum wage and try to make it again off of about $1000 per month. These people are on housing, getting food stamps just to make it. I believe the rich need to help out the poor. Donate to a cereal drive that feeds kids breakfast during the summer, donate to a food pantry there are people who needs it.

Correction: They want a handout, while my husband actually works to provide for his family. Why should WE provide for the LAZY? The poor wouldn't be poor if they'd quit stuffing their faces, cranking out children before marriage, and whining about how bad they have it. I personally think they should do away with Food Stamps, Section 8 housing, welfare, etc. It makes people lazy and teaches NOTHING!!

Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Last edited by AngelClark; 11-13-2010 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Typing error, sorry folks