View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default "Almost" Naked Animals: Full of Gays! - 04-25-2013, 05:53 PM

Ok.
Weird stuff happening.
So I was flipping around on the television this morning and found a rather....offensive cartoon that in my opinion, children should NOT have access to!
The show is called Almost Naked Animals, and looks a little like this:

Gee, wonder what THIS could mean.
I'm not saying it's gay agenda but...I am. I mean, kids may think they look cute in some little pose, but what happens when your boys think it's ok to be in THIS position?!

The show takes place in some sort of tropical resort that they never leave, which I can only assume is because they've been ostracized from society for being so grotesque. There are whore animals running around in lingeire, and topless, no less!

And gay male animals showing off their "dangly bits" and shacking it up with other males, telling kids it's perfectly normal!

Theres also a male pig with an UNBELIEVABLY dirty kitchen cooking. I could say that the kitchen is filthy due to him being male, but it really just mean NO FEMALES are doing thier jobs, and this French pig is an unhygienic homer. And look how ANGRY he is serving up those phallus shaped pastries...He's obviously missing Jesus in his little soulless animal life.

And I'm also really confused as to the "stubble" design. I understand that the furry creatures were shaved but....why put little hairs on every animal, including the ones that did not originally have hair?
Actually, I know why. They spend so much time in crazy furry orgies that they all have each others hair (Code for AIDS, and it being natural) on them and can't wash it off.

And that ends my rant. Please don't let the children watch this awful show! The boys will turn gay and the girls will abandon their chores to become whores! And at the moment that I'm watching it for review, there are two gay tights-donning "superheros" that have magic powers. So know they are teaching kids about witchcraft. Great.
Jesus Christ is the only TRUE Superhero you need!

Yours in Christ
Dria

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)