View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Total Trash
Confirmed Retard

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral

Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Girls and young women are anxious and depressed. Why? - 10-30-2018, 04:39 AM

I don't think feminism or a lack of a strong man has anything to do with it. First I don't think a women needs a man to feel fulfilled or safe. All they need is Jesus. All men and women need is Jesus. And I don't think there is anything wrong with feminism. Men and women are both equal. A woman can do anything a man can do. She can run a large company and have authority over the men and women who work for her. But now the world is taking it to the extreme and saying a woman can be a man or a man can be a woman or women are better than men, these ideas are wrong and called sin.